ROAD/TRAIL CHAMPIONSHIPS 2020
If you’re going to enter XC as a Glossopdale Harrier you need to be affiliated with UKA. When you re-do your membership for 2020, make sure that Alison knows you need to be affiliated and she’ll get you a UKA number (this is the case even if you want to enter a single race).
|2020||Road / Trail|
|Janaury||Hit the Trail||05-Jan||5 miles|
|February||Wrexham Half||16-Feb||13.1 miles|
|March||Windmill 6||29-Mar||6 miles|
|May||White Peak Trail||10-May||25.6km|
|September||Dig Deep Trail Ultra 30||21-Sep||30 miles|
|November||XC SELCCL||TBC||4.5 miles|
|Any timed, official marathon|
|Any Hyde parkrun|
- Best 5 races from 10 to count.
- 1 point will be awarded for first back, then 2, 3 etc. Lowest score from 5 races to count.
- Marathon must be a certified, full marathon event. Official / chip time will be used from your best event during 2020.
- If you are entering XC as GDH you need to be UKA affliated. Please speak to Alison Holt if you need to check / amend your membership.
- Best Hyde Parkrun to count during 2020