The Coached Sessions are open to all Glossopdale Harriers. They offer a wide range of interval training sessions including hill reps, threshold sets, race pace training, progression runs etc.
Its main aim is to add variety to your running training by offering HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). This will make a runner stronger, more efficient, reduce the risk of injuries and ultimately run faster for longer.
We meet every Tuesday evening at 6:45. The location alternates between:
- The trail at Simmondley (end of Green Lane)
- Corner of Pennine Road and Simmondley New Road in Simmondley
- Corner of Hurst Cresent (aka Dutch Corner) and Shirebrook Drive in Glossop
- Corner of North Road and Park Crescent (top of Howard Park)
- Lower Barn Road (nr The Chieftain pub) in Hadfield.
You are advised to bring a stopwatch and on darker nights, a head torch and hi-viz clothing when on the roads.
Specific information for each session is sent out on the Glossopdale Harriers Facebook page.